Terms Of Service
- All websites are on a quote-by-quote basis; every job is different and has different requirements hence different prices.
- Website work under $1000 AUD will be paid in full before commencement. Websites over $1000 will require a 50% deposit before launchify commences work and the remaining 50% to be paid on completion.
- All websites and access credentials remain the property of Launchify until payment is made in full. If a customer decides they no longer want the website any monies paid are not refundable and if there is still any amount owing to Launchify the website will either be deleted or remain the property of Launchify until payment is made.
- Launchify is not responsible for maintenance and backup of websites, although we will backup your site after it is built so any modifications you make will not be included.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel any campaigns
- No work will be start until first monthly instalment is made and the allocated date reached
- There is strictly no refunds due to the nature of the service provided
- We do not guarantee Google page 1 results in a time frame, due to the nature of competition level per keyword.
- There is two SEO payment and implementation cycles; payment dates are either the 1st or the 15th of each month. Payments made on the first will commence their campaign on the 15th and payments made on the 15th will commence their campaign on the following 1st.
- Payments are by automated subscription and debited on the dates indicated above.
Passwords, log in information requested by launchify to access clients personal accounts regarding Google webmaster, analytics, ad-words and any other associated accounts will be kept in the strictest confidence and NEVER passed on to any third party.
Terms updated 02/12/2014